And now for something completely different:
boring but necessary legal jargon.
boring but necessary legal jargon.
- All the contents of this site, except from comments, constitutes my opinion. They are in no way representative of my employers nor do they represent the view of organizations, businesses or institutions that i may be a part of. I am not paid to write content or to manage and in any way operate 'AnCathach.com'.
- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of 'AnCathach.com' original material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ancathach.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content (“Permalink“).
- Content, sources, information and links change over time. Whilst doing the best to ensure all links are accurate and up to date, please be aware that 'AnCathach.com' and the author and/or owner makes no, and expressly disclaims any, warranties, express or implied, regarding the correctness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and reliability of the text, graphics, links to other sites and any other items accessed from or via this website or the internet, or that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances shall 'AnCathach.com' and the author and/or owner be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for lost revenues, lost profits, or otherwise, arising from or in connection with this website, the materials contained herein, or the internet generally.
- I endeavour to credit / link any work used on 'AnCathach.com' that is not my own original work. Generally speaking if i can't credit work then i don't post it. By posting content (videos, links, photos and similar) i endeavour to support artists, musicians, photographers etc. by raising awareness of their work. All of the non 'AnCathach.com' original provided content is copyright to the rightful holders. There is no copyright infringement intended.
- If you are the owner of work featured and wish to have it credited or removed then please contact me.
- When informing the designated author and/or owner of 'AnCathach.com' of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit 'AnCathach.com' to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided 'AnCathach.com' is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- I am not responsible for the content of any comments made by the Commenter(s) nor am i responsible for knowing whether the content of your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. This site is a venue for discussion; therefore i will not delete critical comments or comments portraying a different opinion from my own.
- However i reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment if this is deemed to be potentially illegal (this includes, but it is not limited to comments containing hateful, libelous and defamatory content), racist or homophobic. Play nice!
- Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (“SPAM“) will be deleted. I reserve the right to block commenter(s) who have previously published offensive comments, illegal content or SPAM.